Marksmen’s Street

Looking from the North side towards downtown: Formerly known as Marksmen’s Street [now: Street of October 28th], the street passes St. Wenzel & Blasius Church, on the left. The little spire in the back is the castle. The little white palais sits on top of Shepherd’s Bluff, indicating that the picture dates after 1905.

Streleck・ulice (dnes 28. r勀na) vedla na poc疸ku stolet・mezi loukami a zahradami.